Craft Vine, Orchard & Stills
Enjoy the best of Saanich on a Custom-Tailored Craft Vine, Orchard & Stills Tasting Tour
The hardest part is deciding which two or three of your favourite Saanich Craft destinations to visit first:
• Church and State Wines (ChurchAndStateWines.com)
• Deep Cove Winery (DeepCoveWinery.ca)
• De Vine Wines & Spirits (DevineVineyards.ca)
• Rathjen Cellars (RathjenCellars.com)
• Sea Cider Farm & Ciderhouse (SeaCider.ca)
• Symphony Vineyard (SymphonyVineyard.com)
• Victoria Caledonian Distillery & Brewery (VictoriaCaledonian.com)
• Victoria Distillers (VictoriaDistillers.com)
*Tour with standard tastings included. Extended tastings, food & drink available for purchase.
Map of approximate route: https://goo.gl/maps/Zf7gQZHBz8m
Proposed 5-hour Itinerary (times approximate):
11:00 AM: Depart Victoria Inner Harbour (private, custom pickup included)
12:15 PM: Arrive Sea Cider Farm via scenic Beach Drive
1:30 PM: Depart Sea Cider Farm
1:45 PM: Arrive de Vine Wine & Spirits
3:00 PM: Depart de Vine
4:00 PM: Arrive Victoria Inner Harbour
Your custom-tailored Tesla Tour includes:
- private, custom pickup & drop off
- drop-off at your carriage ride
- all wine, cider and stills tour & tasting fees
- charcuterie plates for lunch (vegetarian options also available at De Vine, Sea Cider & Vic Distillers)
Please note that we do not include admission to Butchart, Butterfly Gardens or Shaw Ocean Discovery Centre as some members of your group may opt for tastings instead. We’re happy to arrange admission and include ticket cost in your single invoice if you prefer: just let us know how many tickets you’d like.
All deposits remain fully refundable until 48 hours prior to your tour.
We specialize in custom-tailored tours, so please let us know if we can answer any further questions to assist in planning your ideal visit to Victoria.